Called to serve in the Mexico City West Mission

Thursday, March 6, 2014

And this month makes 20 months...

Hey Everyone,
     Well this week stunk! You're all probably thinking okay why? Well the reason is I was sick and it stunk! So first, we went to get food, and I went to the doctors and they gave me a shot in my butt. Then yesterday, at church, she told me whoops I forgot to give you some medicine. I was dying! I'm doing just fine now. This week was just 100 percent horrible!

    Okay, well besides that, we brought 4 people to church for the 2nd time. We're trying to get them baptized. We are going to see how that goes.They are pretty awesome people. One is just a kid and then the other is a friend of a member. Her family doesn't like her coming to church and she said I'm done with the Mormons! Then the member said, "come here", and we went in, and boom we had a lesson with an ex-Steak President. He said, "just keep going and do what these missionaries say". He had an upright testimony about the elders,  and how their God sent them even though he didn't know us, but by our sacred calling he knew that we were doing the work of God!

Okay so I feel fine, and well I'm not doing too bad. I'm just getting over being sick and all, and trying to work when my head still hurts. Yeah Mom, that's so true! That's something I always think about, Jesus was born in the worst of worst, with the animals.He was baptized in the worst river, and just did everything. But I guess that's so we learn that Jesus was a humble Leader.

Well I have a bunch of photos. A lot are just of the city, and are just photos of this great city of Toluca. So maybe I don't have much to say this week but I will say, I love you guys! And everything and your the best! Thanks for being there and helping me with everything.
Love you 
Elder Cooper












No comments:

Post a Comment