Called to serve in the Mexico City West Mission

Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey Everyone,
Well so this week what can I say? It's been an interesting week. This is the last
week of the changes and I probably won't go but my companion probably will because he's got about 6 months in this area. That's a lot of time and so I believe  he's going and I'm staying, but also I think they're changing our zone limits so who knows?

Ah so we confirmed the lady, Alicia. and wow she was so happy. She's a great member wooohooo! Well also we brought 4 people to church and they are all her friends. Can you believe that? Just baptized and she's already
doing the Lords work, man it was sweet! All I have to say. But I hope they get baptized because they seem to have problems, but that's why were here, to help them.

I've honestly been thinking of my mission and wow I have 5 months can you believe that junk? And wow that's only 3 changes left, because each one is 6 weeks. And well I'm just going to say I'm going to miss Mexico, all the big band marachi music, and the people doing whatever the heck they want and not paying any attention to the laws. I'm going to miss it, but I think there's a reason I was called here to
serve this great people. 

Hey well I also wanted to say that well maybe 5 months are short, but the time that it has is long. And there might be problems which we can encounter. Which we need to put goals, and also we need to endure the problems that the Lord puts on us. Honestly there was an Ensign of January and I liked it. As it talked about putting goals. One thing I liked was it said that the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, and the second best time to plant a tree is now. I really liked that quote because if we don't make goals than we don't progress. Well then now is the time, and
well yah it also talked about enduring our problems. And how we should endure all things and used D&C 120, 121 and how those things will be of our use. I like the 2 articles if you can read the January Ensign and find those talks.

Also on a side fact, I dunno if you guys have noted that Obama is coming to Mexico next week and he's coming to Toluca. Actually he's coming to my area so maybe I'll try to see him. It would be cool but who knows because it's a part that's world famous that they're going to be in. Just thought you guys wanted to know that. 
Here's my photos, so first is me by a lake. Then there's this slogan that says if your emotied thinking about it, image yourself doing it. Wow I really like that!
Then there's some fotos of me stacking and unloading a tomato truck. Felt like I was at FedEx again. Then beautiful Mexico with just trees in the middle of the road. Then the beautiful city with some beams from above, then me and some companions in a car, jaja.
love you guys!
see you next week
take care
Elder Cooper










No comments:

Post a Comment