Called to serve in the Mexico City West Mission

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Everyone,
     Okay well I'm a little pressed for time but hey it's my letter so I will say we have some super golden investigators and they're getting ready for baptism and we drew out the plan of salvation and it was funny because her kids drew something from dragon ball z and I called him out on it! jajaja. Well I got a new companion and his name is Elder Cortez and he's from Cancun. Elder Cortez seems like he's gonna be a good companion, except he does walk super fast sometimes. Also well he is really nice and truthfully I think were going to get a lot of work accomplished.
     Also well I'm glad I'm still working and I don't have too much to say, but I hope everyone does well and I'm super glad to see that you're doing good Mom and that everything is going well. 
     Well I'm glad Brandon is looking for a job and I will keep praying for him to find it.
Also I stayed here and well it's great I mean I'm probably gonna get lost today but oh well I gotta learn somehow. 
     Also well I just want to say that I just want to make this letter a little longer but I hope you guys understand but well I'll make it better next week. Okay also I've  learned that sometimes Mexico is a little crazy, and that I was gonna tell you guys something but I forgot it and it's super specific about Mexico but well ummm well I dunno but I learned that my converts love me and they're always talking about me in the old wards. yahhhh. 
     Well this internet is slow and  it took up all my time how crappy is that? Well honestly I'll just say that I'm working and I'm glad I have the chance to work for the Lord and I am so thankful that I have the opportunity. Thank  you guys for all your support and sorry for this junk letter because I know you guys want to see more but sorry we have to go.
Well I love you guys! Keep being the best!
Love,
 Elder Cooper. 





No comments:

Post a Comment