Called to serve in the Mexico City West Mission

Monday, June 24, 2013

A little rain here and there..

Hey Everyone,

     Okay well what happened this week? Well first I will just say we almost had a baptism but that didn't happen and we were talking to people to see what's going to happen but we are going to baptize this one lady who has problems with drugs. She wants to change, and that's good that she wants to change and get baptized. Then we have some other people who just showed up at church. Ahhhhh what miracles.
     Well what else? So no, I didn't go to the other mission, I'm still here in the same mission. On Thursday we will change our Mission President so we will see how he wants to work. 
     That missionary broadcast was awesome, is all I can say. Well they haven't said anything to us just that we're going to use Facebook to find people and it will be easier. But wow! I was like jumping up and down, because in our mission until right now the rules have been that you can't work with active members. At the broadcast they were saying we need to work with all the members, and well you know me, I love to work with computers. So that will be fun, but as of right now no, we're still not doing it. It will probably take like 2 months or so before we are able to do that, or we will hear something when we have our mission president change on Thursday.
     Well there's this store here,  the name is Waldos Dollar Store and it has root beer for 5 pesos. So that's like 30 cents a can and man there really good! Well what else? So I was a little sick, but I think I'm doing better, well I feel a little better.Well what else really happened this week? Not much. Oh it's been raining non stop here. Like we leave and then it pours, and then it stops, and then it rains again. Yes it's pure torture. It's clear right now at least. 
     Ohh yeah yesterday after the broadcast I saw an investigator from one of my other areas, he was from my second area in Lerma. I was like "woahhhhh,  hey ummm did you get baptized?" And he said, "yes". Well that was good to see that he got baptized, and I believe he baptized his kid. 
     Oh well Grandma and Grandpa Sims Happy late 
Anniversary! Bryce came home congrats!
     Well Charlie is a little horse and needs to be trained, that's true. And thank you Mom for all your support  and remember God always listens to our prayers. Oh funny I didn't even know that it had been a year since we went through the temple well that's good that someone reminded me at least. 
     Yeah they said that were going to be using time in the morning to find people on the computer and well we will see what the new Mission President says.
Okay so here are my photos, first is president cutting our ties. Yeah that was sad! Then we took a photo with him, and well yeah he's gone, but he was a good president. 
     Then there is a photo of me on a bridge which looks super ghetto which it is! Oh then there's this photo of which a drug addict is stabbing Jesus with his needle. Then me really good looking! Then my new shoes which I bought 2 pairs for only $ 135 bucks. They were really cheap and they're really good,  I'm not going to lie!
     Well I'll just end it there by saying, I love everyone. Remember that I love you all and God is always with you. 

Les Amo 

Elder Cooper. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment